Begin a new quote
Quote in progress
Need us to print on
Samples of our work
Frequently Asked Questions
(Click on any question to see the answer)
- Can I combine different shirt styles in any one print order?
Yes, but the size of the printed image will be sized to fit the smallest shirt.
- What if i need to have the same art printed larger on adult garments and smaller on youth or ladies garments?
This would mean that two sets of screens would be required and two separate orders would need to be placed.
- Does the final price on the quote page include the t-shirts?
Yes, the final quote does include the garment unless you created a quote via the "Need us to print on your merch?" menu option, then you need to provide the merchandise for printing.
- How long does it take for the job to be completed?
Once the artwork has been sent and approved, A.B.Tees can usually ship your order in 7-10 working days depending on our production schedule.
- Can I pick up my order when it is ready?
Yes, A.B.Tees is open 8am-4:30pm weekdays for customer pick-ups.
- Can I have the screens used to print my job?
No, the screens remain the property of A.B.Tees; the screen charge is for the service of "burning" your screens.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
A.B.Tees accepts online payment via credit card or debit card. All payments sent electronically shall be securely transmitted using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. A.B.Tees may also accept payment via check or purchase order. Qualified Institutions (such as Purchasing Offices) wishing to establish group accounts and utilize purchase orders may set up special payment options by contacting A.B.Tees.
- What is the best file format for sending digital artwork?
Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps, .pdf): be sure to "outline" all fonts and to send any linked files; specify Pantone colors if possible. Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .jpeg, .tif, .bmp): the art should be sent at 300 dpi (resolution) at the actual imprint size; a layered file is helpful.
©Copyright 2006-2008 ABTees1.com -